Thursday, November 15, 2012

Frivolity

On my three month anniversary of my fitness journey I have decided to set silly weight loss goals for myself.

1. To be able to wear knee high Uggs without ugly slouchyness.

I <3 These!


2. To be able to see my collar bones, I actually don't remember the last time they were visible but I'm pretty sure that it was High School.


3. To become a comfortable size 8 in jeans. 


4. To be a solid medium, I'm currently hovering between a Large and Medium.


5. When I make it into the 140's, I will buy myself a second pair of running shoes. I can't decide which pair yet but I like these two....


6. To participate and complete a Color me Rad 5K, Prevent Cancer 5K, and a Diabetes 5K.



7.  To look amazing in this dress on that special day...


Basically what I am saying that it's important to have mini-goals, long term goals and silly goals in order to keep you motivated along the way. For me I can't wait to see the 149 on my scale and every morning I close my eyes when I get on the scale in anticipation of what number will pop up. I am disappointed when I don't see it, but then tell myself, "maybe tomorrow." Set goals, write them down and try your best to impress yourself. 





No comments:

Post a Comment